Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Elemental Shaman - Christucker

2 posters

Go down

Application Elemental Shaman - Christucker Empty Application Elemental Shaman - Christucker

Post  Christucker Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm

RL Information:
Name: Jordy

Nationality: The Netherlands

Timezone: Amsterdam - GMT +1

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: nope

Character information:
Name: Christucker

Class:Elemental shaman

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Christucker

Talentbuild: 58/13/0

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome?
Well, i can provide you some great elemental dps and knowledge about Icecrown citadel. I'm used to play with my holy paladin ( name = Quanchii) for 4 years, but i decided to reroll my shaman. Quanchii also got the Kingslayer title, so we can always go hardmodes if ya want Smile

Armory link Quanchii: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Quanchii

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?:
-Brutality - When i hitted lvl 80 i joined Brutality. We cleared the northerend content very fast and easily and so we were ready for this new challenge; Ulduar. Unfortunately, after a few weeks people were slacking and didn't show up for 25 man progress runs and therefore people were leaving and i decided to leave too. What a shame, we could have been one of the top guilds, but hey, you know what they say: on all good things comes to an end.
- Well, after Brutality i was guild hopping - I was badly in need of progress raids in ulduar - and ended up in Prophecy of the Ultimate; a small guild, but cleared Ulduar 11/14.
- And then... Good old Apocalypse showed up. I joined this guild immediately because i used to raid along side of them back in the days. Unfortunately, this Apocalypse is not even close to the point of the Apocalypse it once was where i used to raid; People are slacking, not bringing any flask nor food, not focussing, going afk for a long time during raids and argueing about silly things.
- Homunculus - Then it was time for me to join once again a top guild, but i joined just when the summer vacation started and unfortuntely this guild had a summer slack for 2 months.
- Some old guys asked me to join their guild, In Triumph. We cleared 11/12 icc 10 and 11/12 icc 25 man. For some reason the officers and the guild amster decided to quit the game, so most of us left the guild and joined the pro guilds on this server such as Ronin, lithium.
- With my current guild Bloodlust i received my Kingslayer tittle with Quanchii ( too bad they needed a healer on that icc 10 man run xD) but for some reason i don't feel "at home" in Bloodlust.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: yes

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10

Why do you want to join Independence?:
My ambition as a member of Independence would be in the short term to push through ICC hardmode and in the long term to be in the forefront of pve at Cataclysm. I'd be happy to aid you in further progress.

What can you do for Independence?:
As i already stated, i can provide you decent elemental dps or Pala- healing if needed.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
I'd like to join Independence with Christucker, but i can always help if some more healing power is needed.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: 19:30 - 23:00

What raiding times suits you best?: 19:30 - 23:00

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 3-4

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?:
Cleared up to Felmyst pre nerf with Quanchii ( TBC)

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
-Naxxrammas 10 and 25 man ( is this even worth to mention??)
- OS 10 and 25 man. 3 Drakes on 25 man pre - ulduar
- Voa
- Ulduar 10 and 25 man cleared ( pre toc)
- Toc 10 and 25
- TOGC - 10 man cleared, 25 man 3/5
- ICC 10 man 12/12 with 3/12 HM, 25 man 11/12

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: nope

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
[u] If you do require some more information about me, don't hesitate to ask me in game.

Kind Regards,

Christucker

Christucker

Back to top Go down

Application Elemental Shaman - Christucker Empty Re: Application Elemental Shaman - Christucker

Post  Yuizh Tue May 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Enjoyed reading your application, Quanchii.

Application Approved.

Welcome to Independence.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down