Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightßringer - Application

3 posters

Go down

Lightßringer - Application Empty Lightßringer - Application

Post  Lightßringer Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 pm

RL Information:

Name: Joseph Sab

Nationality: Denmark

Timezone: GMT +1

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Even though im from Denmark, i speak fluent English Smile

Character information:

Name: Lightßringer

Class: Paladin
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Light%C3%9Fringer
Talentbuild: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Light%C3%9Fringer&gn=Palladium

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome?: Im awesome because of my good humor, and because of my incredible DPS. Hehe(;

Previous Guilds:

What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: Palladium

Why did you leave this guild?: Raid times didnt suit me.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: I havent got a DC in months now, and rarely i lagg, so my internet connection is good and stable.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 8/10, or thats what i think my self.

Why do you want to join Independence?: it sounds like a good guild, which the raid days suits me perfectly.

What can you do for Independence?: I can help the guild progressing, building a good social conversation and stuff like that.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: Between Monday-Friday. From 19:00-23:00

What raiding times suits you best?: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday: 19:00 - 22:30 suits me perfectly.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 3 Days maximum, since i got other things to do RL these days.

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: To be honest, i got no Raiding experience in Pre-wotlk.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
ToC 10/25 Done, Onyxia 10/25 Done, ToGC 10 4/5, ToGC 25 1/5, ICC 10 6/12, ICC 1/12 HC, ICC 25 4/12, ICC 25 1/12 HC.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I've watched fights up to defeating LK. So tactics should be quite alright Smile

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: No, i think, i said everything needed to be said Smile

Lightßringer

Back to top Go down

Lightßringer - Application Empty Re: Lightßringer - Application

Post  Bullern Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 am

Hello.

Good gear! Only thing you need to get is a expertise gem, even with the glyph you have 24 and the cap is 26.
Other then that you need to get those rings enchanted! Don`t now if you`ll get a trial in the guild, that`s up to the officers to decide, just wanted to let you now what you can improve to get a better chance.

Other then that you got 1+ vote from me

Good luck m8.
/Phenomeno

Bullern

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuizh Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Application Declined.

Good luck searching for a suitable guild.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down