Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Template! *Must read*

Go down

Application Template! *Must read* Empty Application Template! *Must read*

Post  Yuizh Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 am

If you have read through About Independence & Want to join Independence and you're aware of everything what we require from you as a player, we suggest that you take the final step and make us an application. We'd be happy to read any application.

If you want to make an Private Application, send an email with the application to: dj_daniel_jensen@hotmail.com

Copy the application template, below and fill it with your own words. If you write a well written application, your chances to get a Trial in Independence is high.

Keep in mind, we do require that you fill out every question asked below!

Application Template:

Copy the text box below

Code:
[color=#BF4040]RL Information:[/color]
[b][i][u]Name:[/u][/i][/b]

[i][u][b]Age:[/b][/u][/i]

[u][i][b]Nationality:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Timezone:[/b][/i][/u]

[color=#BF4040]Character information:[/color]
[u][i][b]Name:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Class:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Armory link:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][b]Professions[/b][/u]

[u][b]How many days /Played do you have?[/b][/u]

[u][b]Do you know your class inside out? Can you control your own character like a professional player and be a top notch player?[/b][/u]

[b][u]Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome?[/u][/b]

[color=#BF4040]Previous Guilds:[/color]
[u][i][b]What are the name of your last guild that you were in?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Why did you leave this guild?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][b]Who can we contact to get information about you as a player, from the past guilds?[/b][/u]

[color=#BF4040]Misc information:[/color]
[u][i][b]Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Why do you want to join Independence?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]What can you do for Independence?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][b]Is there anyone in Independence that can vouch for you as a player?[/b][/u]

[u][b]Is Ventrilo 3.0 installed, and do you have a working Microphone?[/b][/u]

[u][b]We demand that every Raider/Trial are active on the forums and you post about when you can't attend to raids, do you have any problems with it? If so, why?[/b][/u]

[u][i][b]Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:[/b][/i][/u]

[color=#BF4040]Raid information:[/color]

[u][i][b]What times are you used to raid:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]What raiding times suits you best?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][b]Independence raiding times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:00 to 22:30, can you raid all of these days and times? If not, why?[/b][/u]

[u][i][b]How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:[/b][/i][/u]

[u][i][b]Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:[/b][/i][/u]

Good luck, see You in game. Wink

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down