Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Prot Pally

2 posters

Go down

Application Prot Pally Empty Application Prot Pally

Post  Stålhammar Sun May 09, 2010 6:05 pm

RL Information:
Name: Emil Stålhammar

Nationality: Sweden

Timezone:

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Character information:
Name: Stålhammar

Class: Protection Paladin

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=St%C3%A5lhammar
Click here
Talentbuild: 0, 64, 7
Click here
Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? I would explain myself as awesome, thats a silly word.
I listen to the raid leader, doing what i have to for the guild to make the raid successfull.

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: Infected (with my main character Lapplísa)

Why did you leave this guild?: because the school took to much place.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: I wouls say its a 8 in written and spoken.

Why do you want to join Independence?: It seems to be a good guild with a pre-Lithium member as leader, just to make the whole thing serious without dickheads fucking around in raids.

What can you do for Independence?: I can do well in raids, even lead raids if the leader is away. I also got some experience friends that could be interested in joining.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Its all clear for me, ty.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: From 19:00 to 24:00

What raiding times suits you best?: Anytime any place =)

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 2-3

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: I've done Karazhan, TK and almost SSC, including Gruul.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: I've done everything from naxxramas to ICC third quarter.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nope

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I hope you find my application good and invites me, ty for reading. Very Happy

Stålhammar

Back to top Go down

Application Prot Pally Empty Re: Application Prot Pally

Post  Yuizh Sun May 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Thanks for your application.

Will get back to you tomorrow.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuizh Mon May 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Unfortunately you're not the player we are looking for at the moment. Due to lack of gear, experience and professions.

Good luck searching for a suitable guild.

Application Declined.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down