Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldorin - Prot Pala

2 posters

Go down

Aldorin - Prot Pala Empty Aldorin - Prot Pala

Post  Aldorin Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

RL Information:

Name: Mikkel

Nationality: Danish

Timezone: GMT+1

Character information:

Name: Aldorin

Class: Paladin (Prot, 45k unb & Ret, for PvP)

Armory link: Link

Professions Mining & Jewelcrafting

How many days /Played do you have? 46 Days. A lot of time AFK ofc, but should still give a clear picture about, I know my class pretty well after all this time.

Do you know your class inside out? Can you control your own character like a professional player and be a top notch player? Nope. Ask me to go Holy, and I'm doomed to fuck up. Retribution & Protection, I know pretty much in and out.

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? I can't put words on my awsomeness tbh. You know Athene? I'm like a european copy of him!

Previous Guilds:

What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: Hack. A guild on Ravencrest.

Why did you leave this guild?: Downing 7-8 bosses in Icc each week, and not rly making anymore progress .. Well, that wasn't exactley what I had in mind when I had heard from my friend how awesome they were.

Who can we contact to get information about you as a player, from the past guilds? I would suggest Emocroissant. He was probably the guy I played most with, while my Pala was on Ravencrest.

Misc information:

Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: A bit slow at some points, but my internet haven't been the reason for disconnections in months.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: Around 7 or 8 I guess.

Why do you want to join Independence?: My friend Dtap talked with Yuizh, and told him about me, which lead to Yuizh asking me a few questions, and suggesting I made an application, which suited me fine from what I've heard about the guild.

What can you do for Independence?: I can try keeping aggro from dpses and healers, by contributing with some tanking Smile

Is there anyone in Independence that can vouch for you as a player? Don't rly think so.

Is Ventrilo 3.0 installed, and do you have a working Microphone? Yes to both, but after 5 hours of trying to get my mic to work with Ventrilo, I gave up. This means, that I can listen to your tacts, and everything else you say on Vent, but I'll have to reply in raid or guild chat.

We demand that every Raider/Trial are active on the forums and you post about when you can't attend to raids, do you have any problems with it? If so, why? Sure. I don't see any reason why not to stay active. If not, something interessting might happen, that I wouldn't know of!?

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nope. I guess I said what I wanted to say a few lines up about Vent.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: 19-20:00 - 22-23:00. You know, the usual raiding times for guilds that doesn't suck.

What raiding times suits you best?: The above ones should be fine. We usually eat around 18:30, and sometimes a bit later, but I should be able to make it for the raid at 19:00.

Independence raiding times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:00 to 22:30, can you raid all of these days and times? If not, why? Sure. As said about dinner, I might be a min or two late from time to time, but beside that, I should be able to attend to all the raids.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: Can't rly say. Sometimes I don't feel like raiding at all, other times I can't get enough. Ofc, if I'm making a commitment to a guild, I'll attend, even if I don't feel like it.

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: Done a lot of pre-WotLK raids, but didn't play back then. I've known WoW for 3-4 years, but started playing myself, around .. 1 year ago I think.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: Naxx cleared. (Not rly sure about most tacts there though, as it's just pew pew.)
Ulduar 6-7 bosses downed. Also, don't rly know tacts. Was just a pew pew grp, and suddenly, ppl started leaving.
Totc cleared ofc.
Icc 10/12. Need Blood Princes, and LK, although I've had LK in phase 3, but that was back in the first week you could fight him, when I was raiding with Lithium. Although I've downed Blood Queen and Sindragosa, when we're going to face them, I might want a quick tact refreshment, just to be completely sure, as it was months ago I was there with Lithium.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Not rly.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Nah, I think I've said most of the things I felt like saying. Looking forward to a reply.
Aldorin
Aldorin

Back to top Go down

Aldorin - Prot Pala Empty Re: Aldorin - Prot Pala

Post  Yuizh Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Great application.

You mentioned Lithium, are you a former Member of them? If so, with what character?

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldorin Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Nah, I'm not. I just raided with those guys, and was about to be a part of their weekly raiding grp for Icc, but had to go to England on a school trip the week after that, so although they still prefered me, my weekly spot got taken. Bad timing, is usually something associated with me in some way Smile
Aldorin
Aldorin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuizh Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Ok.

We've decided to give you a Trial, welcome!

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down