Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy pala apply.

2 posters

Go down

holy pala apply. Empty holy pala apply.

Post  zenzo Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

RL Information:
Name: Thomas Fors

Nationality: Norway

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Character information:
Name: Zenzo

Class: Paladin Holy/retri

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Zenzo
Click here
Talentbuild: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Zenzo&group=2
Click here

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome?
well i am awsome because i am willing to be holy instead of retribution

Previous Guilds:
i havent been in any guild that i can remember, just came back from half a year break.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:
- got the best network that i can get for now.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:
i write alot bether than speak english. i would say that i'm about 6 on spoken and 8 on writen.
Why do you want to join Independence?:
i want to join independence because it seems like a cool and a good guild whit alot of cool members, tho it still it's a new guild but i think it have the potential to be a good raiding and social guild.
What can you do for Independence?:
i can bring some laugthing into the guild.
Is there anything else you want us to know about the subject?
no not realy, i'm abit shy on the vent so, i dont speak so much atleast not untill i am geting to know the guild abit bether.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid:
18:00 - 00:00 any day, but there might be some days that i cant raid, but then i will be talling in good time before the raid starts
What raiding times suits you best?:
normally from 18:00 - 00:00
How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?:
4 - 5 times a week on the most, but want to keep it normal, like 2 3 times a week
What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?:
didnt have any experience from vanilla wow - but in TBC i had all the raids exept, SCC, BT and Sunwell.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
i've cleared VoA10/25 os10/25 Naxx10/25 and 4 bosses inn ICC10 and 25
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:

zenzo

Back to top Go down

holy pala apply. Empty Re: holy pala apply.

Post  Vaenas Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Overall your gear looks fine, gems are fine. You lack feet Enchant, suggest you Enchant it with Tuskar's Vitality. Reason for that enchant is because there's a lot of running in the ICC encounters, very helpful for me at least. You lack some experience in my opinion... But we are in need of healers, so therefor I'll ACCEPT your application.

Whisper Yuizh, Vaenas, Inflame, Pewtus for an invite.

Vaenas

Back to top Go down