Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quz, Enhancement Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Quz, Enhancement Shaman Empty Quz, Enhancement Shaman

Post  Quz Sun May 09, 2010 10:43 pm

RL Information:
Name: Isac

Nationality: Sweden

Timezone: GMT +1

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Yes, I would like to add that I am in control over my own bedtime and I am mature for my age.

Character information:
Name: Quz

Class: Shaman

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Quz I am sorry for my lack of gear, and lack of enchants on weapons. I am currently gearing up this character and I get a new weapon each day. Weapon enchants will be berserking when I get a 245+ Item level weapon.
Click here
Talentbuild: 16/55/0, check armory for details.
Click here
Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? I'm awesome because when I want to achieve anything, I become addicted and put my soul into it. I'm not a person who does anything without being 100% committed.

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: I was in Infected on my main, Syllabjörnen.

Why did you leave this guild?: I didn't fit in, I think criticism is good, as it helps people realising what they lack so they can improve it. They had a slightly different opinion and I grew tired of whiping because the officers didn't want to tell their iRL friends what they did wrong.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes, I haven't had a disconnect in about 4 months.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: Maybe 9 written and 7 spoken, I am a bit insecure and nervous if I don't know the person I am talking to.

Why do you want to join Independence?: After reading your rules, I realised that this the guild I've been looking for. A small group of dedicated, friendly players who you can raid seriously with and at the same time have fun with.

What can you do for Independence?: I can offer 100% attendance, a skilled player who is 100% committed to downing LK HM and a player who is always striving for perfection, willing to wipe hours.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: wednesday, thursday, sunday and monday 19:00-23:00

What raiding times suits you best?: Wednesday, Thursday 19:00-24:00, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 19:00-24:00. Earlier might suit be good aswell but as I am studying there might be homework.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 3-4

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: Vanilla - Whole ZG, MC, AQ20, Ony, was too young at the time to join a serious raiding guild.
TBC- karazhan, gruul, maggy, ZA and Loot Reaver in TK, after these I took a break and when I returned I started leveling a warrior and did the same raids with that char. >,<

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: Naxx10/25, OS3D 10/25, VOA 10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar 9/12 10 and 9/12 25 - A few hardmodes Ulduar 10, TOC 10/25 - TOGC 10 49/50 4 weeks in a row before ICC came out, TOGC 25 1/25, ICC10 9/12, took a break when LK patch and never tried Valithria, Sindragosa and LK, ICC25 7/12.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: There has always been an age problem but this time I want kill the hardest boss and I am willing to give what it takes to get there.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Both me and Stålhammar are hardcore gamers and willing to spend hours on dummys or forums. Don't judge us by the gear as these characters are our alts at the time.

Quz

Back to top Go down

Quz, Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Quz, Enhancement Shaman

Post  Yuizh Sun May 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks for your application, Quz.

Good to see some "proper" applications, my eyes didn't hurt at least. I actually enjoyed reading it.

On topic, change Mining for something more useful... Like JC, BS, Inscription or whatsoever.

As I hope you already know, Independence will only be raiding Wednesdays & Thursdays from 18:30 to 22:00, as I believe you read through what you were supposed to read.

As the situation in Independence is now, I can assure You, that we won't be raiding this week as a guild. We might have to wait 1-2 weeks and wait for the correct Members to join us. At least that gives You, a lot of time to gear/Skill Profession and enchant your gear some more properly.

Mentioning gear... I am by far not happy with your gear or Stålhammars gear, but that doesn't tell me a shit about You as a player. But I guess you both are working on it as fast as you can.

I'll get back to You & Stålhammar tomorrow or so.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuizh Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 pm

I've decided to give You a try in Independence.

Welcome to Independence.

Application Approved.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down