Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental shammy

2 posters

Go down

Elemental shammy Empty Elemental shammy

Post  Cakekek Fri May 07, 2010 3:11 pm

RL Information:
Name: Markus Nicholaisen

Nationality: Norway / Rognan

Timezone: UTC+0100

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Meh.. I'm a /care person. Gaming and drinking, nuff said.
And I don't eat cakes.

Character information:
Name: Cakekek

Class: Shaman

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Cakekek

Talentbuild: 57/14/0

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? Because I've been geeking this game for 5 years or sumt.

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: The guild

Why did you leave this guild?:
RL social guild, didn't seem like they had any intention of going for some serious endgame stuff.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Pretty damn stable yeh, unless they chop off some cable while digging somewhere.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: ~7

Why do you want to join Independence?: Because I want do start doing some serious endgame raiding, like in the good ol' days.

What can you do for Independence?: Throw lightening bolts! And help people out with stuff etcetc. :p

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nah..

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: 20:00-02:00~ in vanilla, 18:00-23:00~ in tbc.

What raiding times suits you best?: 18:00 ->, sunday - thursday.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 4/5 or sumt.

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: Vanilla: ZG, Mc, Ony, BWL, AQ20. Tbc: Kz, gruul's, za, ssc.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: Nothing to brag about, I was in the army most of wotlk :p

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Was raiding with this shammy at vanilla, and my rogue at Tbc, and now I feel like raiding with my good ol' fella again. :p

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: elephant

Cakekek

Back to top Go down

Elemental shammy Empty Re: Elemental shammy

Post  Yuizh Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Thanks for your application, Cakekek.

Maximize your Professions and get some proper enchants.

I will turn down the topic for now, and open it when we find a spot to place you in. You're welcome to stay as a Casual in Independence.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down