Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Fury Warrior

Go down

Application: Fury Warrior Empty Application: Fury Warrior

Post  Daemoniá Tue May 25, 2010 10:57 am

RL Information:
Name:

Nationality: Denmark.

Timezone: GMT +1

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No not really Smile

Character information:
Name: Daemoniá

Class: Warrior

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Daemoni%C3%A1
Click here
Talentbuild: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Daemoni%C3%A1&gn=Keepers+of+Destruction
Click here
Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome?: Social, experienced and a guy with goals, if i am able to join, i will go try to do some goals with you like: Defeat Lich king, and stuff. I'll never say no to a raid

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: Keepers of Destruction and Haven (alli side)

Why did you leave this guild?: I left haven because i changed faction Smile and im leaving Keepers of Destruction because of missing raids and sociality.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: I havent tried disconnecting in a raid yet, and i dont hope the day will come Smile

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 9 Smile im very good at english, both writing and talking.

Why do you want to join Independence?: Sounds like a serious raiding guild and im going to give it a shot.

What can you do for Independence?: Help you further in ICC, and hoping thay one day, we will all be standing by the corpse of the Lich king Smile

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No, not really Smile

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: Every day almost, i dont do school yet, but i work sometimes, and if you want me to, i can some times post when im going to work, useually every day.

What raiding times suits you best?: At Evening.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: Im up for everything, so no max.

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: Got Illidan down twice and Kil'Jaeden once

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: Fully cleared, Toc 10/25, VoA 10/25, ICC 10 ive done 4/12 + Dreamwalker. But i do know tacts for fester, rot and putri, also Blood Princess cause my main is Kingslayer. ICC 25, 4/12. cause i never managed to do any guild runs in those. mostly randoms..

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Not really

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Hope i can be usefull Smile

Daemoniá

Back to top Go down