Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellwalker fury DPS warrior

2 posters

Go down

Hellwalker fury DPS warrior Empty Hellwalker fury DPS warrior

Post  Hellwalker Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm

RL Information:
Name: Ali Sourchi

Nationality: British

Timezone: GMT

Character information:
Name: Hellwalker

Class: Warrior

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Hellwalker

Talentbuild: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Hellwalker&group=1

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? erm I believe I am a good skilled player that knows how to play his class, good experience – this is an alt however i’d like to make it my main so that explains the achievements but as you can see i try to gear this up aswell and i believe its fairly decent 

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: Outkast and Bloodlust.

Why did you leave this guild?: I left Outkast because I wanted to raid 25man and they only did 10man. So i moved to Bloodlust. From Bloodlust i recieved most of my experience of icc – i left because of unreliability of members showing up to progression raids.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: yes my internet speed is 24mb and ISP is Virgin.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10

Why do you want to join Independence?: I believe Independence is a good guild and has decent raiding time, and it would be a pleasure for me to raid along side you.

What can you do for Independence?: a skilled reliable player that will turn up to raids, be fully prepared i.e have flasks, food buffs, repaired etc etc. i can take criticism if its beneficial for me and my class.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays would be my ideal raid days as I was in the jist of it from Bloodlust with Monday being a gym day for me, however i can make an exception.

What raiding times suits you best?: your raiding times are fine for me

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 3

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: all except sunwell plateua – this is because i stopped wow before the expansion.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
Naxx/OS/Malygos – cleared.
Ulduar – 10man = 11/13 25man = 7=13
ToC 10/25 = cleared
ToC 10 hc = 5/5
ToC 25 hc = 4/5
ICC10 = 11/12
ICC10 hc = 6/12
ICC25 = 11/25
ICC25 hc = 2/12

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, if there is anything i have missed please do include it in your replies. As i said, most of this experience is from my main.

Hellwalker

Back to top Go down

Hellwalker fury DPS warrior Empty Re: Hellwalker fury DPS warrior

Post  Yuizh Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Great applicaiton.

We're still looking for more members to enter ICC25. But it's a hard time to recruit Members at these time of the year, as for vacations etc are in coming now.

But, I'd like an Interview over Ventrilo, if that's not a problem, you should be safe.

Let me know when you got the time for it.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellwalker Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Sure - just need the details, I'm available all night so feel free to whisper me in-game on Hellwalker or Xemnas (alt mage im leveling).

Hellwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuizh Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Accepted.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content