Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply by jensus

3 posters

Go down

Apply by jensus Empty Apply by jensus

Post  Jensus Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

About me

Name: Frippe

Nationality:Sweden

Timezone: server time

Character information:

Name:Jensus

Class: Druid

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Jensus

Professions: JC 350 and tailoring 435 ATM( will maby chage to JC/ench or jc/LW

How many days /Played do you have? 12 days total- soon 5 days in lvl 80

Do you know your class inside out? Can you control your own character like a professional player and be a top notch player? Yes i have a Master that tought me all i had to know

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? Cuze i do all i can to Keep aggro and the raid alive. i give pep talk. And i listning on what everyone are telling me for example u have to do this better and then i work hard to make it work good. And im happy to hear critique both if is good or terrible to here cuze we all learn all the time.

Previous Guilds: Betrayed was an allt in apocalyose

What are the name of your last guild that you were in? betrayed

Why did you leave this guild?: i will leave it if i get a new guild. Need a better raiding guild that i can learn from and show my skills to.

Who can we contact to get information about you as a player, from the past guilds? Banak,Fimpenn

information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: YEs my internet works. No internet is perfect but my chanse to get dced is very small

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: talking 7 writing 6-7

Why do you want to join Independence?: cuze its a nice guild that have the skill i looking for and i maby have a spot in it and u need a feral tank. Very Happy

What can you do for Independence?: I can help tanking raids, give free jc when im full skilled, boost alts and be social

Is there anyone in Independence that can vouch for you as a player?

Is Ventrilo 3.0 installed, and do you have a working Microphone? YES and YES

We demand that every Raider/Trial are active on the forums and you post about when you can't attend to raids, do you have any problems with it? If so, why? NO i don´t

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: i can raid every night from like 19.00-0.00+ servertime

What raiding times suits you best?:19-00.00 server time

Independence raiding times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:00 to 22:30, can you raid all of these days and times? If not, why? yes and if i not show up i have something realy importank to do. but i will contact u if i got that problem

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 3+

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: i have done 10/12 in icc 10 on my main (a tank to) and sind is on 22% left and 6/12 in icc 25 but know tacts on all bosses

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:1 wing done, rot,feast down proff 10%left blodd Prince and queeen not down -.- deam walker down sind on 22%left

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: no

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: the missing bosses. did never get the chanse to do then Sad Mad

Jensus

Back to top Go down

Apply by jensus Empty Re: Apply by jensus

Post  Vaenas Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey Jensus! Overall a nice application, few errors within words but that's fine.

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? Cuze i do all i can to Keep aggro and the raid alive. i give pep talk. And i listning on what everyone are telling me for example u have to do this better and then i work hard to make it work good. And im happy to hear critique both if is good or terrible to here cuze we all learn all the time.

I must say I really enjoyed reading that part, like your honesty. I have to give it to you, as it is now we have four tanks in total.
But still, I'm giving you my vote.

Good luck,

Vaenas.

Vaenas

Back to top Go down

Apply by jensus Empty Re: Apply by jensus

Post  Yuizh Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Trial.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net