Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affliction Warlock

Go down

Affliction Warlock Empty Affliction Warlock

Post  Domyfho Thu May 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Name:Christian Fredrik Navjord

Nationality: Norway. Nordland. Saltdal. Rognan. Runden 15c

Timezone:UTC+0100

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Im a boy, blond/brown hair, blue-green eyes, strong as a bull(s)! Very Happy Care... and oh. I work in the shadows, killing ninja looters IRL.

Character information:
Name:Domyfho

Class:Warlock

Armory link:
Click here
Talentbuild:
Click here

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? I was boorn weak, now im strong! That't how i roll ingame to.

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: The guild

Why did you leave this guild?: IRL local guild. No progressing at all.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes. Internett is verry stable. But my windovs have expired, so my computer restart now and then! But it will be fix in a few days.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: like around 7 i think.

Why do you want to join Independence?: I want to make progress in this game, and I know Independence will give it to me

What can you do for Independence?: DPS. Help out if needed on mostly everything.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: 1900 - 2300

What raiding times suits you best?: 1800 - 23.30

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?:4

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: Vanilla: ZG. MC. BWL. ONY. Cleared
TBC: I didnt play so mutch in TBC. was in the army in that time! Cleared Kara and ZA

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: 7/12 ICC 10 4/12 ICC 25. And everything else.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Have a Rdruid i have played most of the time in WOTLK, but got sick of it and now im in love with my lock!

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: That`s about it!

Domyfho

Back to top Go down

Affliction Warlock Empty Adding:

Post  Domyfho Fri May 07, 2010 12:07 am

Missed:
Armory link: Gemming and enchant isnt perfect, Have 2 days /played in 80 so.

Build:

Previous guild: Wipe club(bloodfeather) , Raging Viking(silvermoon), In Triumph and the guild(kor`gall)

And make the raiding days 5. Didn't count sundays^^ Maby i got to big hangover and are to sceard to Face LK:P

Domyfho

Back to top Go down

Affliction Warlock Empty Re: Affliction Warlock

Post  Yuizh Fri May 07, 2010 6:45 am

Thanks for your application, Domyfho.

There's a lot you can do with your Warlock, to upgrade him at all sides... First off, your professions ain't maximized, which kinda is something you'll need.
Second off, you better get yourself to Exalted with Sons Of Hodir, as for the proper shoulder enchant.
Also, your gear is far from the best, but it can be worked on, in time.

I'll give you my final decision at Saturday.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuizh Sat May 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Start working on your character.

Application Approved.
Whisper me when I'm online for an invitation to Independence.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down