Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aff Warlock

3 posters

Go down

Aff Warlock Empty Aff Warlock

Post  Xakt Wed May 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Name:Fredrik Haggärde

Nationality:Sweden

Timezone:+1

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:Not Realy

Character information:
Name:Xakt

Class:Warl0ck

Armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Xakt
Click here
Talentbuild: Aff /Demo/Destro
55 / 0 / 16
Click here
Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? Will explain this in 3 things: I do have a huge Lojality to other peoples. Im helpful in almost all situations. I can play all classes.

Previous Guilds:Was
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?:
-Devoted- A 10 man raiding guild on balnazzar. we played alot in Ulduar and we got paid for it to. we ended top5 on the BG then we decided to start a 25 man
-The 25 man dident show up and we disbanded.
-I cant realy remember the name but i joined a top5 25man guild on balnazzar. We had Ulduar on farm and also some HM was comming down.
This guild disbanded just before ToC cause the Guild leader took all the money in Gbank and moved away from the server.
I took a break and after 2 months i started to play again on my DK and decided to roll warlock on horde side.

Why did you leave this guild?: Compact Gaiming are not to serious. I havent left this guild yet but i will if you invite me to Independence. And i would love to progress with you guys.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:Yes.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 9.

Why do you want to join Independence?:It´s seems to be a serious 10man guild. And i love 10man guilds. They are so cozy Smile

What can you do for Independence?: I can provide with some affliction damage

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:No, I dont think so

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: 18:30 - 23:00

What raiding times suits you best?: 18:30 - 23:00

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 3-4

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?:
Raided some Mount Hyjal and. Kara, Gruul. and such

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
-Naxxrammas 10 and 25 man
- OS 10 and 25 man. 3D in 10 and 25 man
- Voa
- Ulduar 10 and 25 man cleared
- Toc 10 5/5
- Toc 25 4/5
ICC 10 man 6/12.. 25man 4/12

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: nope

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Nope

Xakt

Back to top Go down

Aff Warlock Empty Re: Aff Warlock

Post  Vaenas Thu May 20, 2010 12:53 am

Application looks OK. Your gear is above average... We are in need of Ranged DPS aswell, so a + from me.

Vaenas

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuizh Thu May 20, 2010 10:59 am

Thanks for your application, Xakt.

As for now... We currently have 1 Warlock raiding. We're not set to enter 25man ICC yet, which means we mostly won't need 2 warlocks in our 10man raids, unless it would be needed. However, you'll most likely be on some bench until we need You.

I'd like you to whisper me in game and have a chat, if this looks promising for you.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down