Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mehlól's Guild application.

Go down

Mehlól's Guild application. Empty Mehlól's Guild application.

Post  Mehlól Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 am

RL Information:
Name:Benjamin

Nationality: Sweden

Timezone:European timezone (GMT+1)

Character information:
Name:Mehlól

Class:Hunter

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Mehl%C3%B3l

Professions Engineering and Mining

How many days /Played do you have? 34 days 9hours 53minutes 33 seconds.

Do you know your class inside out? Can you control your own character like a professional player and be a top notch player?Yes i can

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome?I think i'm awesome because i respect everyone i am kind, and i'm always on time and i'm always social:)

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: I was in Requiem and Endurance, i left Requiem because of to many raids canceled, and Endurance disbanded.

Why did you leave this guild?:As i said, many raid's canceled and players were abit rude.

Who can we contact to get information about you as a player, from the past guilds? Well i wasen't in Requiem for so long, but i am pretty sure that i am a good player indeed.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: I never get dc's and im not sharing my account to anyone, so i can approve that i have a stable Internet connection.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: I would rate my English as 9.

Why do you want to join Independence?: I whant to join a good progressing guild, and i've been searching for alot of guilds but most of them have enough hunters sadly, and i'm applying to all guilds on the Horde side i always want to join because of having a guild that is social and so on.

What can you do for Independence?: I can bring flasks, buff food respect honesty kindness patience and some Dps :)

Is there anyone in Independence that can vouch for you as a player? No i'm afraid not, because i don't know anyone in Independence.

Is Ventrilo 3.0 installed, and do you have a working Microphone? Yeap 3.0 is installed and i have a good working Microphone.

We demand that every Raider/Trial are active on the forums and you post about when you can't attend to raids, do you have any problems with it? If so, why? Nope, i have absolutely no problems with doing that:)

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No i don't think so

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: I can raid from, 20:00 - 21:00 to 24:00 if needed.

What raiding times suits you best?: I think that all the raid times Suits me best at the moment because i have summer vacation.

Independence raiding times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:00 to 22:30, can you raid all of these days and times? If not, why? Yeap i can raid the days that is listed, and i can come up in time on the times you've also listed.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?:As much as the guild requires me to raid

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?:If you mean the burning crusade, It is Tempest keep gruul's lair karazhan and Black temple and Zul'aman. I did all the raids on another character which got hacked.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
I've downed all bosses in Toc 25 and in Icc 25 i've downed 8 bosses so far, why it's that little is because i haven't been in a raiding guild for so long. In icc 10 man i've done Plagueworks.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:Nope :)

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I'd like to add that i am looking forward to the replies to this Application, and i hope i will have some luck in joining this guild, it would be very nice also i'd like to say good luck in the future to everyone that is raiding in this very guild.
Regards; Mehlól.

Mehlól

Back to top Go down