Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution paladin Full applycation

2 posters

Go down

Retribution paladin Full applycation Empty Retribution paladin Full applycation

Post  Strumie Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 pm

RL Information:
Name:
Carl
Nationality:
Sweden
Timezone:

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Well, I love to raid and expect myself to do no mistakes when im raiding, so if i get abit upset it's only on myself for making a mistake. tho this doesn't happend to often. Anyways i got alot of humor and a quite strong personality.

Character information:
Name: Ludermepuder

Class: Paladin
Click here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Ludermepuder
Talentbuild:
Click here 11/5/55
Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome?
Just look at the name, says all! . And besides i've been raiding for a looong time so im used to different tactics hard fights, and i give 110% in raids.

Previous Guilds: Eternal faith, Denied, on kul tiras (ally) : Cynic and Moonlight council. on aerie peak : Svea Gille and Solace, on arathor : Black rose immortals.
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?:
Eternal faith
Why did you leave this guild?:
Was just in the guild to be social.

Misc information: I got a good computor which doesn't lagg at all.
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes i do.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:
Somewhere between 6-7, tho a 9 in understanding
Why do you want to join Independence?:
Because i prefer 10man raiding guilds to 25man raiding guilds, it gives a more personal feeling about the other players, it's easier to get to know 9 ppl before 24ppl.
What can you do for Independence?:
I can help you progress and hopefully give you some laughs on the way
Well ive been playing since vanilla and made alot of guild changes, i first started as ally on arathor in the best guild blackrose immortals in vanilla, when TBC was released my m8s started to play on aerie peak so i made a server transfer and started to raid we made alot of progress in a short period tho we got problems on KT in the eye. then i decided to switch to Kul tiras and raid with the guild Moonlight council who was top 3 on the server. When WotLK was released moonlight council got disbanded and i decided to start hardcore raid in the swedish guild Cynic (this was on my shaman). On the atumn i got a new class and some of the guys in the class played on Kor'gall (horde) so i decided to faction change and then transfer to Kor'gall and now here i am

Raid information:
ZG,AQ 20,MC,BWL, Karazhan, Gruuls lair, maggy, SSC,ZA, Naxxramas 10/25, OS 10/25 with 3D on 10man, EoE 10/25, Ulduar 10 with 6 HMs, ToC 10/25 ALL CLEARED.
The eye 3/4, BT 5/10, MH 2/5, ICC 10 7/12 (been close on dreamwalker), ICC 25man 6/12, Ulduar 25man 11/12
What times are you used to raid:
ive raided all from 18.00-23.00
What raiding times suits you best?:
Well somewhere between 18.00-23.00
How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?:
What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?:
ZG,AQ 20,MC,BWL, Karazhan, Gruuls lair, maggy, SSC, ZA, CLEARED.
The eye 3/4, BT 5/10, MH 2/5
What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
Naxx 10/25,OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, Uld 10 with 6 HMs, Toc 10/25 CLEARED.
Uld 25 11/12, ICC 10 7/12, ICC 25 6/12
Well i am a dedicated raider and hopefully will help you progress and i hope i will get alot of laughs and some new friends, and ofc some more experiance.
Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
Well i think i told more or less all that you should know anyways i am a 17year old studing half swedish/half slovenian guy who loves to raid and like

Strumie

Back to top Go down

Retribution paladin Full applycation Empty Re: Retribution paladin Full applycation

Post  Yuizh Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Could you upload a WMO report or such a screenshot of your DPS?

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Retribution paladin Full applycation Empty Re: Retribution paladin Full applycation

Post  Yuizh Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Application for Trial accepted.

Whisper: Yuizh, Vaenas, Inflame or Pewtus for an invite.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down