Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lapplísa Rogue (Mutilate) LW/Skinning

2 posters

Go down

Lapplísa Rogue (Mutilate)  LW/Skinning Empty Lapplísa Rogue (Mutilate) LW/Skinning

Post  Stålhammar Tue May 11, 2010 6:48 pm

RL Information:
Name:Emil Stålhammar

Nationality: Sweden

Timezone: GMT+1

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I would like to add 2 things about not being 18 years old.
I got control over my own bedtimes and im mature for my age ofc.

Character information:
Name: Lapplísa

Class: Rogue (Mutilate)

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Lappl%C3%ADsa
Click here
Talentbuild: 51 / 18 / 2
Click here
Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? I've played WoW hardcore from it's release and forward. If I have started something I cant just let it go before i finished it, I never give up.
And you write in your application *Must Read* that u are seeking 99% attendance people for your raids, im one of them, always rdy to jump in in any raid =)

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: My last guild was the Swedish 25man guild (Infected)

Why did you leave this guild?: I left because the guild started to fall, missing ppl to raid etc. We tryed a long time to find new raiding experienced ppl but gave up after a month.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: I never disconnect while playing, my internet connection should only shut down if they took the modem and smashed into a rock or something Razz

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: Its hard to tell, ehm should be around a 7 out of 10.

Why do you want to join Independence?: Because this guild seems to be very serious by picking out just the best players for a good and fun raid. I also like the information i read about that you only invite like 12 people for a nice core that can gear up fast without any failure.

What can you do for Independence?: I can be a part of an hard working team to defeat end-game bosses and succeed in general. A thing that im good to aswell is the good attitude and ability to get along with others. Im never say no to anyone in my guild if they need help, i help the guild and the guild help me.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nah, I think that's all Smile

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: Around 19:00 to 23:00

What raiding times suits you best?: Doesn't matter, I able to raid anytime.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: If we are about to progress im rdy to play almost every night, but otherwise 2-3 days a week sounds good.

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: I've raided alot pre-wotlk from doing Molten Core, ZG and Onyxia to Karazhan, TK and SSC.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: I got experience from everything except for the last 2 quarters and LK in ICC.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I really love to raid and have always did. Clearing a new content and progressing with my guild is the best thing i know.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I haven't been on Kor'gall all the time with this character, before Kor'gall I was in the guild Sanity who first-killed Yogg-Saron and Anub Arak on Bladefist. If i take myself short, Im the guy who love playing WoW with others and who never leave my computer. Another thing that i enjoy doing is to have a great time out and in raids speaking to ppl in guild just to get a good friendship. =)

Thanks alot, hope i see ya in game Yuizh and all other in the guild, cheers! Very Happy

Stålhammar

Back to top Go down

Lapplísa Rogue (Mutilate)  LW/Skinning Empty Re: Lapplísa Rogue (Mutilate) LW/Skinning

Post  Yuizh Tue May 11, 2010 8:40 pm

At least I enjoyed reading this application...

I've decided to give you a Trial in Independence.

Application Approved.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down