Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost Deahtknight (tanking Specc) Axxo

2 posters

Go down

Frost Deahtknight (tanking Specc) Axxo Empty Frost Deahtknight (tanking Specc) Axxo

Post  Minidunker Mon May 10, 2010 7:32 am

Name: Dennis Dunker

Nationality: Denmark

Timezone:

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No.

Character information:
Name: Axxo

Class: Frost (tank) Deathknight

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Axxo It says that i only have 34k Hp that dosen't match for ingame i have 36-37k hp ingame
Click here
Talentbuild: 11, 52, 8
Click here
Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? I would more call me why i was a good Guildmate to raid with. Well i allwayes listen to the raid leader and almost dosent make mistakes. And my experience for ICC is 9/12 so i know how to tank the most of it. And i love to be in raid with my good friends so it would not be a bad idea to take me inside the raid. Smile

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: Thank you come again (on ally) The game (ally) so i haven't really been an active guild player on my horde sever ;/

Why did you leave this guild?: because the guild fucked up. when we came to summer holiyday we no one was sure on when we was raiding ;( so ppl startet to leave ;(

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: I wouls say its a 6 in written and 8-9 spoken.

Why do you want to join Independence?: Because it sounds like a very good guild and ICC 10 match perfect for my Gear standard. And when the GM is good there i alwayes good ppl in the guild so we dont get any fuckers inside raids Smile

What can you do for Independence?: I can help ppl to get a better raid and make the tank experience good for every one and i wont any stupid mistakes so ppl wont wipe because of i do something wrong. And i have no problem by raid ICC Because i dont need to ask for tacs because i alrdy know em so i would be a plus to have me in raid. Smile

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: The raiding time matches for me perfect and the days are alsone fine Smile so there is nothing to complaine about.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: From 18:30 to 22.00 it the best for me because at 22.00 i dont got more internet connection ;( except the weekends i weekends i got net the hole night and day if i am home and if im not home i have to 23:30. but in 7weeks im coming to live at home again all the time so i got net the hole day long and the hole night long. So it's all fine for me. Razz

What raiding times suits you best?: the time you raid just that my connection wents of at 22:00

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 2-3

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: I've done Karazhan, TK, including Gruul.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: I've done everything from naxxramas to ICC 9/12.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nope

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I hope you find my application good and invites me, ty for reading. afro

Minidunker

Back to top Go down

Frost Deahtknight (tanking Specc) Axxo Empty Re: Frost Deahtknight (tanking Specc) Axxo

Post  Yuizh Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks for your application, Axxo.

Unfortunately I've decided to turn down your application.

Good luck searching for a suitable guild.

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down