Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fimpenn preist shadow/healing

3 posters

Go down

fimpenn preist shadow/healing Empty fimpenn preist shadow/healing

Post  fimpenn Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 pm

]Name:rickard

Nationality: swedish

Timezone:Europe.

Character information

Name: fimpenn

Class: preist dps /healer.

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Fimpenn

Professions: have none Sad

How many days /Played do you have? the time played is 18 days.

Do you know your class inside out? Can you control your own character like a professional player and be a top notch player? i know my char very well. i know him as i know my self so you don't need to woring.

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? yes i'm awesome cus i'm a pro player who takes this game to a now level! the players in Independence is going to have a good time with me.

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: betrayed

Why did you leave this guild?: they whould not takte the game to the next lvl.

Who can we contact to get information about you as a player, from the past guilds? can't remember names.

Misc information

Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:yes i have no lagg or problems with the connections.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: when it comes to the writing part i'm not so good but i can expres myself. and the talking i'm a 8 and writing i'm 6

Why do you want to join Independence?: i think i can learn much from you and i wan't to progress in icc 10 and 25 man.

What can you do for Independence?:i can be a great player who is on top all the time.

Is there anyone in Independence that can vouch for you as a player? yes it is kritar

Is Ventrilo 3.0 installed, and do you have a working Microphone? yes i have that and i am able to talk.

We demand that every Raider/Trial are active on the forums and you post about when you can't attend to raids, do you have any problems with it? If so, why? yes i will do that if i need to.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: no i have written it all.

Raid information: i have done 6 bosses in icc 25 and 8 in icc 10 man.

What times are you used to raid: the times is from like 19.30 -23.00

What raiding times suits you best?: wednesday, thursdays, and mondays.

[u][b]Independence raiding times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:00 to 22:30, can you raid all of these days and times? If not, why?yes i can most of the times Smile

[u][i][b]How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?:3 times a week

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: have done togc 10 man and toc normal 10/25 man icc 10 man 8 bosses and icc 25 man i have downed 6 bosses.

[u][i][b]What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: the bosses in icc 10 is proffesor blood prince and blood quene, sandrigosa and lk

[u][i][b]Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: i never got time to show what i can do.

[u][i][b]Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:nop ^^

fimpenn

Back to top Go down

fimpenn preist shadow/healing Empty Re: fimpenn preist shadow/healing

Post  Pheno Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

fimpenn wrote:Independence raiding times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:00 to 22:30, can you raid all of these days and times? If not, why?yes i can most of the times Smile

Bit confused about thatone. Cause we are in need of dedicated players. Aswell ur missing alot of enchants. And what spec is your mainspec?

Phenomeno.

Pheno

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaenas Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello there Fimpenn. Your application looks unorganized, hard to read it and fully understand it.
18 days of total played, I can't really imagine you knowing your class in and out, but I won't say against you. Got 74 days played as a level 80 on my Priest, still learning more by really talented Holy Priests.
Besides you don't have a single profession, please explain why you should even be a part of Independence as you have no raiding profession, or rather use your day to maximize two brand new professions. Read more about professions and Class Mechanics at www.elitistjerks.com if you wonder which professions you should take. And how to play a Holy/Discipline Priest.
And you mentioned that you couldn't remember any names from your previous Guild, Betrayed? How long is it since you left the Guild? Would like to have a few words with either an Officer or another decent player, to hear how you are as a Healer.
As for now you're logged in as Shadow, remember to log out in Holy so I can judge your Equipment/Gems and Enchants etc. Stay tuned.
This all goes for your application as Holy, keep that in mind.

Good luck,

Vaenas.

Vaenas

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaenas Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Decided to DECLINE your application as Holy.

Good luck,

Vaenas.

Vaenas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down