Independence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dtap - Survival hunter

2 posters

Go down

Dtap - Survival hunter Empty Dtap - Survival hunter

Post  Dtap Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 pm

RL Information:
Name: Tobias

Nationality: Danish

Timezone: GMT+1

Character information:
Name: Dtap

Class: Hunter (Survival)

Armory link: Link

Professions Herbalism and Alchemy

How many days /Played do you have? 52 days total time - 23 Days at level 80

Do you know your class inside out? Can you control your own character like a professional player and be a top notch player? I know my class, of course! I can control my character, but most the spec survival, its kinda more diffucult with marksmanship, but im ready to learn!

Please explain to members of Independence, why you're awesome? Why isn't im awesome? Maybe my age, but okay. But age isn't anything, maybe im a bit too young, but im ready to boom the boss with Explosion Shot!

Previous Guilds:
What are the name of your last guild that you were in?: Can't really remember, but a guild on Balnazzar, it's kinda long time ago. It was when there only were 4 bosses in ICC Smile And haven't got any guild on Kor'Gall.

Why did you leave this guild?: It got disbanded since we wasn't enough for a 25-man

Who can we contact to get information about you as a player, from the past guilds? Psykobítch, but he changed server. (When he was on balnazzar)

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: I do that! Or else i fix it.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: About 7-8.(Of my age) But it get better every day since im going in a International School. So almost all my classes is on english.

Why do you want to join Independence?: Because i want some progress, and do some raids.

What can you do for Independence?: Help you get a hunter, and do some hunter dps. And do some damage for the guild.

Is there anyone in Independence that can vouch for you as a player? Aldorin can.

Is Ventrilo 3.0 installed, and do you have a working Microphone? Of course i have that.

We demand that every Raider/Trial are active on the forums and you post about when you can't attend to raids, do you have any problems with it? If so, why? Sure, i will keep updated! Smile

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nothing.

Raid information:

What times are you used to raid: I don't have any special raiding times, I do it most at fridays and saturdays

What raiding times suits you best?: 19:00 to 22.30 is awesome.

Independence raiding times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:00 to 22:30, can you raid all of these days and times? If not, why? I can but maybe i got a bit late at Thursdays since im playing football, and going to training that day.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum?: 3-4 days

What is your experience in raiding pre-WotlK?: Almost none, didn't really raid at level 70.

What is your experience in raiding in WotlK, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: ICC10 4/12 on this Char, but 6/12 on alt. ICC25 4/12. ToC10/25 Cleared. Ulduar 4 bosses downed. Naxx10 Cleared.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nothing.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Only that i maybe is a bit young, but still can english and understand it. And I understand english more than i can talk it. My teacher is speaking always every class, so it shouldn't be hard. Smile

Last edited by Dtap on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dtap

Back to top Go down

Dtap - Survival hunter Empty Armory failed.

Post  Dtap Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm

I know the link is a bit annoying and dont. Just copy this.
-----> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&cn=Dtap

Dtap

Back to top Go down

Dtap - Survival hunter Empty Re: Dtap - Survival hunter

Post  Yuizh Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm a bit unsure about giving you a Trial, as for your friend or whatsoever just happen to fake DC and totally ignore the Officers and doing PvP instead of assisting the guild.

Anything you would do...?

Yuizh
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://independence-guild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dtap - Survival hunter Empty Re: Dtap - Survival hunter

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum